Raintech® Commercial Indirect Boosted System
- Indirect boosted system
- Easy maintenance (filter is accessible from ground level)
- BS8515 compliant (tank is fitted with an anti backflow and rodent guard)
- Twin pump booster set with fixed or variable speed.
- Advanced filtration with oxygen enriching Wisy® Vortex filters:
- Flexible system design
- Variable speed pump options
- BMS alarm output options
- Full system monitoring options available
- System commissioning included
The Raintech® Boosted commercial indirect system offers the most flexibility possible with a rainwater harvesting system. The system uses single or twin pumps to deliver water from the main storage tank to the break tank, housed inside the building. Mains water is also fed to the break tank via statutory air gap. Booster pumps are then used to deliver the water from the break tank to where the water is needed. The booster pumps can be sized accordingly and can be fixed speed, fixed soft start or variable speed. Additional features can easily be added to any commercial indirect system, and can be seen in the tab below. The main rainwater tank will be sized accordingly and filtration prior to the tank uses the WISY Vortex or HYDRAPRO® filters.
The 0.28mm (280 micron) fine filtration provided by the WISY VORTEX filter protects the tank from any debris and offers additional benefits such as increased oxygen for clearer water, and easy safe cleaning. This prevents any debris getting into the tank and breaking down in the water. The Wisy Vortex filter is unique in its operation and with its patented design, is unrivalled in terms of quality.
Stainless Steel submersible pump
The stainless steel submersible pump delivers water from the main rainwater storage tank to the break tank or Combi unit. The Multigo range can be single or 3 phase and will be sized according to the distance between the rainwater tank and the header tank – the system will be designed according to your specific site. All the fittings and 32mm green and black pipe are supplied in accordance with BS8515
The RainTech® Boosted system utilises a range of different booster sets according to the application. When specifying a RainTech® boosted system, please consult our technical team for an assessment of the buildings’ needs.
UK made tanks manufactured to BS 4994 from high grade GRP; 100% glass fibre / resin mix with no fillers. These tanks are manufactured to our own specification to comply fully with BS 8515. This includes our unique Multisiphon overflow trap with built-in backflow protection.
Note: It is a requirement of the British Standard for rainwater harvesting that all rainwater tanks are protected against backflow. Most tanks are supplied without this feature, so it has to be added by the installer downstream of the tank itself. Our RainTech® tanks are always fitted with backflow protection.
|Tank (Litres)||Length (mm)||Diameter (mm)|
The RainTech® Commercial Indirect system is capable of a number of additional features as below:
- UV Sterilisation (including pre-UV particulate filters)
- Full system monitoring via touch screen display or web interface.
- Monitoring capabilities:
- Rainwater tank water level
- Rainwater usage (via pulsed water meter)
- Mains Water consumption (via pulsed water meter)
- UV lamp status
- Multi Alarm output to BMS or control panel
- Pump Failure alarm
- Excess run time for pump or mains
- Rainwater tank dry
- UV lamp failure alarm
- Web Interface
- Soft Start pump
- Low profile rainwater filter with jet spray cleaning facility
- Automation of jet cleaning